Breaking Up with Blocklists: Shifting from Brand Safety to Suitability
VIRTUAL PANEL RECORDING
- Oracle Data Cloud and GroupM as we discuss the state of brand safety and brand suitability against the backdrop of 2020. While the concept of “context” in digital isn’t new, the technology that underpins these solutions has undergone tremendous change and evolution recently. Don’t miss the chance to understand the latest developments and nuances of contextual intelligence, along with best practices for a custom brand suitability strategy.
- Identify the current behaviors that will shape the customer experience in the next normal, and learn which behaviors are here to stay.
- Strengthen the partnership with Marketing to invest in the right customer experience strategies to cement competitive advantages now and in the future.
- Determine which digital strategies and technologies can help finance better anticipate customer sentiment and predict customer value.
In this age of uncertainty, how can advertisers confidently navigate fast-paced news cycles and connect with consumers through relevant and timely content––without stifling valuable inventory or cutting off ad revenue that sustains news publishers?
Watch this panel conversation where executives from Oracle Data Cloud, GroupM, and The New York Times dissect:
- How the industry got to this point with overzealous brand safety tactics
- What it will take to collectively eradicate advertiser fear
- How to build a more inclusive internet