Customer service today is a key driver of brand dialogue and loyalty. Personalisation and proactivity play an important role in powering engaging service journeys. But how do you get started?
Can you leverage data and insights to establish a full picture of your customer in order to enrich your service dialogue? Have you determined your ideal mix of channels to serve your customers through all interactions with your brand? And lastly, have you defined your optimal blend between agent-assisted service and automated self-service? Consistently, the use of data is key to deliver proactive and authentic interactions to build a lasting connection with your customers.
During this CX Service User Forum you will hear how our customers are personalising service to realise improved efficiency, customer satisfaction and increased lifetime value, along with inspiration and best practices.
Register today to:
- Discover the next steps on your path to building proactive and engaging service with your existing solution.
- Understand how different channels can support a personalised service dialogue.
- Hear why contextual knowledge management and intelligent advice is key to give the right answer at the right time across channels.
- Explore how to use the native CX Service module Engagement Engine to insert proactivity in your chat and self-service processes.
- Learn how customer and behavioural data can be used to design service processes.