• What custom applications are a good fit for cloud?
• What cloud infrastructure capabilities matter most?
• When is it appropriate to use containers and Kubernetes?
• How can I ensure financial and performance benefits?
• What blueprints can I follow to ensure success?
Cloud is certainly not a panacea but if you are prepared and armed with the right information, moving workloads (including custom applications) can lead to lower costs, improved performance and faster response to changing business needs.