Corporate and management reporting is experiencing significant change. As reported earnings become more volatile, corporate guidance—and the ability for management to clearly explain the quality and sustainability of corporate performance—is more important than ever.
Oracle Narrative Reporting provides a secure, collaborative, process-driven approach for defining, authoring, reviewing and publishing financial and management report packages for internal and external stakeholders, as well as a cross-cloud service-reporting tool for producing integrated EPM Cloud reporting.
Deliver faster and more accurate insights to all stakeholders and meet internal and external reporting needs; collaborate across the report creation process to define, author, review, and publish management and regulatory reports.
Enable multiple authors to collaborate securely and assemble report content concurrently with significant time saving and fully auditable report package showing history of changes, governance and improved ownership.
Key Benefits From this Session:
- Learn how you can Meet Internal and External Reporting Needs
- See how to Combine Data and Narrative in a Streamlined Process
- Understand how to Collaborate Securely Across the Reporting Process
- Learn how to Confidently Report and Leverage Powerful Analysis Capabilities
- Get to Know Oracle Customers Across the world who used Narrative Reporting