A multi-tier supply chain can be complex and difficult to manage. There are multiple levels, or tiers, of manufacturers, vendors, and suppliers that are all involved in the production and distribution process of a given product or service.
This type of complexity requires powerful planning and coordination, which can be difficult to achieve in light of recent events such as economic uncertainties, market volatility, and delays in the global distribution networks.
In this session, we will demonstrate one of our supply chain command center predefined use cases, Multi-tier Network Visibility and Response, powered by Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM. We will show how to:
- Get complete visibility and control over the multi-tier supply chain under one platform
- Collaborate with suppliers and contract manufacturers in real time
- Quickly assess production challenges across multiple tiers in the supply chain
- Trigger alternate suppliers to overcome production constraints
- Quickly update and execute on work orders