Reduce annual vegetation management budget by 10-20% with AI
In this 30-minute webinar, you will see how applying spatial analytics to vegetation management can help your business reduce revenue loss from service interruptions and gain improved insights to drive more targeted predictive actions.
By combining high-quality satellite or LiDAR imagery with AI-powered risk assessment analytics, we will demonstrate how to build a fully automated vegetation management solution on the OCI platform.
The benefits of using geospatial technology for vegetation management include:
• Reduce vegetation infringement on power lines
• Validate expected vegetation growth rates
• Foster effective vegetation planning and monitoring
• Augment management and improve reliability (by 5-15%)
• Increase customer satisfaction and worker safety
Bring your questions to engage directly with Oracle’s AI Product Management and industry experts from Energy and Utilities. The discussion will include solutions relevant to energy, telecommunications, pipelines, railway operators and others who are focused on innovating their approach to delivering service while improving worker safety.