Using Both Oracle and MySQL Databases? Discover MySQL Best Practices for Oracle DBAs
Are you using both Oracle and MySQL databases in your organization?
Numerous Oracle database customers also rely on MySQL for Web-based, custom and departmental applications, either on premises or in the cloud.
How can you as an Oracle DBA make the most of MySQL?
Register Now to discover:
- MySQL Troubleshooting best practices for Oracle DBAs
- How to strategically operationalize MySQL within your organization
- How to reduce the risk, cost and time to develop, deploy and manage MySQL applications with MySQL Enterprise Edition
- Oracle products certified with MySQL Enterprise Edition
- How to migrate from Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL and reduce database TCO by up to 90%
Whether you’re already using MySQL or considering it, learn best practices to help ensure the highest levels of MySQL performance, security and uptime.
Register Now to access demos, white papers and case studies.