OPTIONAL ALL CAPS EYEBROW ONE LINE
Oracle Tech Classroom
Integrate Security into DevOps CI/CD Pipeline with NeuVector
January 15, 2020
10:00am PT | 1:00pm ET
Join us for this 60-minute tech classroom and learn more about NeuVector and OKE.
- Create Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP) Database
- Provision a new Visual Builder Cloud Service and Application
- Clone GIT Repository
- Create Object Storage Bucket and Upload Data Pump Export File to the Bucket.
- Create an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) User and Generate Auth Token.
- Setup SQL Developer Connection to Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP) Database.
- Create ATP Database user and DBMS_CLOUD Credential.
- Import Data into ATP Database using SQL Developer Data Pump Import Wizard.
- Download and Review Data Pump Import Log.
Head of Business Development
Biography: Henrik Rosendahl is a serial enterprise software entrepreneur. He was the co-founder of CloudVolumes – named one of Five Strategic Acquisitions That Reshaped VMware by Forbes. He has had successful exits at 4 companies (two to VMware). He is a frequent speaker at VMworld, SNW, CloudExpo, InterOp etc.
VP Product Management and Marketing
Biography: Glen Kosaka has over 20 years of experience in enterprise security, marketing SaaS, and infrastructure software. He has held executive management positions at Trend Micro, Provilla, Reactivity, Resonate, Quantum and Rignite.