Oracle Virtual Event: Manage Your Business Without an IT Team
30 March 2020
15:30 CET / 2:30 p.m. UK Time
- Oracle Autonomous Database update.
- Demo and hands-ono Setup and use Oracle OCI-CLI (command line interface) for mass deployment.
-Using Terraform to build a simple environment.- A look at the REST APIs for the Autonomous Database.
- Question and Answers
Headline to Reinforce the Key Benefit of Offer 2LN, 12WC
Are your IT teams taking too long to build business critical applications? Do your requests get added to a “backlog” with no delivery in sight? Do you use and share spreadsheets because your IT teams are working on other initiatives? Don’t have an IT team?
If you answered yes and you’re in Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations, Sales, or Legal, then you cannot miss this free workshop!
You'll learn hands-on how you can bring immediate value to your business by replacing your Excel spreadsheets with a web-based application without any IT experience following simple, guided steps.
In this hands-on workshop, you will:
- Learn about new, free tools available from Oracle
- Create your Oracle Cloud Free Tier Account
- Create an APEX workspace
- Replace an Excel spreadsheet with a web-based, secure application
- Share the app with other users in minutes
Headline 2LN, 12WC
We'll go straight into these exciting exercises--no IT experience is needed!
Participant will get an Oracle Cloud Free Tier account that includes both Always Free solutions and 30-Day Free Trial.