Work Made Human: HR on the Frontline
- Employees expect and welcome AI-enabled capabilities in the workplace.
- Employees want more options to grow their careers and their skillsets.
- HR professionals want tools to make their jobs and interactions seamless and easier.
Headline to Reinforce the Key Benefit of Offer 2LN, 12WC
Attend this webinar to learn about the key benefits of AI in the workplace.
Key findings from the global study discussed during the webinar:
- 59% improvement of operational efficiencies
50% faster decision-making
- 45% cost reduction
- 40% improvement in customer experiences
- 37% improvement in the employee experience
Vice President, Cloud Applications Development – HCM
John Hansen is Vice President, Cloud Development for Oracle's Human Capital Management solutions across the globe; specifically Japan and the Asia Pacific region. A 19-year veteran with Oracle, John previously held senior HR leadership positions in Public Sector, Higher Education and Consulting organizations.
John holds a MBA (Human Resources) and a Masters of Organizational Development and Strategic Human Resource Management, as well as Neuroscience and Project Management qualifications.
John is a Fellow of the Australian Human Resource Institute and a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.