OPTIONAL ALL CAPS EYEBROW ONE LINE
Aon Raises Their Sales IQ with Oracle
July 30, 2020
9 a.m. PT
Learn how Aon senior technical leaders use Oracle CX Cloud, Analytics, and Autonomous Database to solve complex analytics requirements. Reporting teams are now able to quickly and accurately predict sales pipeline using performance indicators. Built-in connectors and AI remove manual tasks to produce advanced security, reporting functionality, and performance with less database maintenance and end user training. Adoption has led to a 50% reduction in cost, not to mention more secure management of customer data.
Get insight into challenges, results, and lessons learned. This one-hour session includes time for the panel to answer your questions live.
Interact with Aon leadership
CIO, Growth Enablement and NA IT
Connect Global Reporting Lead
Director of Marketing Technology
Aon leaders share how Oracle technologies helped them push data into overdrive for powerful sales intelligence.
- 50x to 60x faster complex queries
- 500 power users saving up to 15 hours per week compared to previous manual extract to on-premise tools
- Enhanced embedded operational reporting
- Multiple sources of sales and marketing data combined into a unified view for reporting and analysis
- More reporting flexibility that was not possible in on-premise solutions
- Security features protecting confidential sales info from unauthorized users
- Poised to deliver improved interactive dashboards to 11,000 business users