Ease worries over mental health conversations at work. AI can help.
Mental health has become one of the biggest challenges for employees and employers in 2020. As many workers struggle to manage an evolving work dynamic amid a global pandemic, organizations must prioritize mental health to avoid a decline in productivity and prevent burnout.
What role should organizations play in employee mental health? What types of support are employees asking for? Can AI and other technology help meet the mental health challenges we’re facing? Our global survey of more than 12,000 employees, managers, HR leaders, and C-level executives reveals that:
- 2020 is the most stressful year ever
- Mental health struggles at work affect home life
- Employees want help—and many prefer technology to their manager
- AI can help improve mental health and wellbeing
- Employees expect their companies to do more to support their mental health
Read our report, As Uncertainty Remains, Anxiety and Stress Reach a Tipping Point at Work, to learn how mental health concerns are taking over the workplace.