- Oracle does not mine or monetize your research data. Learn more here.
- Researchers must apply for and have their projects accepted by Oracle for Research to receive Oracle Cloud credits.
- Information collected in this application is confidential and is used only in conjunction with the Oracle for Research program. We will not share or use your information for marketing or other public purposes without your express permission.
- Oracle Cloud credits awarded may be used for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) products, based on general availability at the time the Oracle Cloud credits are used.
- Awarded Oracle Cloud credit amounts will vary depending on the proposal and usage requirements documented in the application form.
- Oracle for Research accepts project proposals based on criteria that include the potential impact of the project, the extent to which Oracle Cloud will likely have a positive effect on the project success, and the research experience of the PI and their institution.
- Additional signatures or acceptance of Oracle’s Cloud Service Agreements will be required prior to Cloud credit activation.
- Oracle for Research Project Award is subject to regional restrictions.
To be considered, please complete this form and submit your request.